In approx. 25 words or less, tell us a little about yourself OR give us 5 words that describe you best!
Weird, fun, compassionate, responsible and thoughtful.
2. How did you start dancing?
My older sister danced so I was just put into dance classes too. My mum did dancing growing up as well, so that would have definitely had an influence.
3.What’s your favourite thing about dancing?
Gets me moving and learning while having a good time with my friends.
4. What’s your favourite thing about NSD?
The fact that we are a family in the studio.
5. What’s your favourite treat food?
ICECREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (it’s my #1 weakness)
6. What’s the craziest/most bizarre thing that’s ever happened to you/you’ve ever done?
In Grade 4, I was selected to be part of this European handball team which was filmed and aired onto TV.
7. Do you have a sneaky-talent?
Doesn’t really count as a sneaky talent but it’s a weird fact about me. My feet can’t touch when my knees are side by side. And when my feet are together my knees overlap #knockkneeproblems
8. What are your goals as a dance teacher?
To make sure each child feels comfortable in the class, gains confidence in dancing and most importantly has FUN! As cheesy as it sounds that’s the most important thing for my students and I.
9. What’s your number 1 goal for 2019?
For dancing – pass my TC exam.
For general life – save money, go travelling and do well in university and dancing exams. Essentially, live life to the fullest.
10. Who is your dance inspiration?
Many, many groups and individuals. Too hard to pick one. Some of my favourite dancers to watch are inthelab, royal family, briar nolet, Maddie Ziegler. IDKKKKK
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Good Vibes Only!
12. If you could give your students one bit of advice, what would it be?
Be confident in yourself – you CAN do it!